For A Safe Return To Cinema
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not enter the building, the safety of our customers and staff is paramount.
- A Full Covid-19 Risk Assessment has been undertaken.
- A Perspex screen has been installed at the sales counter.
- Hand Sanitiser stations are available throughout the building.
- We are only using every other row and our box office software will ensure a minimum of two seats between
each booking group, capacity is limited to 35% per screening.
- Where possible tickets should be purchased online.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes are in place, including seat sanitising after each screening, extra time is scheduled
between films to allow for this.
- Signage is in place to enable social distancing.
- Face coverings must be worn whilst in the reception area, but can be removed once sat in the auditorium.